Subject: Preface authors for study scores
From: peter dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Oct 2018 02:05:55 +0200

Dear friends and colleagues

we would like to invite you to contribute a preface for the following works, which we are going to publish in our study score series REPERTOIRE & OPERA EXPLORER:

Albert, Eugen d' - Aschenputtel Op.33
Aulin, Tor - 3 gottländische Tänze, 4 schwedische Tänze
Berger, Theodor - Ballade
Boieldieu. Francois Adrien - Ma tante Aurore, overture
Brüll, Ignaz - Macbeth overture
Casella, Alfredo - La Giara
Cimarosa, Domenico - Three Overtures: La Villana Riconosciuta, Li due Baroni di Roccazurra, La Vergine del Sole
Couperin, François - Sonades inédites
Erkel, Ferenc - Hunyadi László overture
Franckenstein, Clemens von - Orchestral works 2: Serenade op.48, Rhapsodie op.47
Glazunov, Alexander - Introduction et la danse de Salomée
Götz, Hermann - Es liegt so abendstill der See Op. 11
Grosz, Wilhelm - Symphonischer Tanz Op.24
Hadley, Henry - Symphonic Fantasia
Hausegger, Siegmund von - Barbarossa
Henriques, Fini  - Volund Smed, Suite for orchestra
Herold, Ferdinand - Première et Deuxième Symphonie à grand orchestre
Herzogenberg, Heinrich von - Symphony No. 1 Op.50
Heuberger, Richard - Ouvertüre zu Byrons "Kain" Op.16
Hiller, Ferdinand - Zweite Konzert-Ouvertüre op.101
Jenner, Gustav - Serenade für Orchester
Kienzl, Wilhelm  - Zwei Geschichtsbilder Op.79
Klenau, Paul von - Sulamith
Kuhlau, Friederich - Roverborgen overture
Malipiero, Gian Francesco  - L’esilio dell'Eroe
Martucci, Giuseppe - Momento musicale et Minuetto
Nicodé, Jean Louis  - Introduction und Scherzo für grosses Orchester op.11
Nussio, Otmar - Folclore d'Engadina
Ostrcil, Otakar - Impromptu
Peragallo, Mario - Musica per doppio quartetto d'archi
Pierné, Gabriel  - Sophie Arnold
Reinecke, Carl - Fest - Ouvertüre op.148
Reinecke, Carl - Jubelfeier für Orchester Op. 60
Respighi, Ottorino  - Lucrezia
Reuss, August - Glasbläser und Dogaressa
Reznicek, Emil Nikolaus von  - Symphonische Suite
Roman, Johann Helmich - Symphonies I - III
Salieri, Antonio - Messe C-Dur
Schelling, Ernest - Suite Fantastique for piano and orchestra
Sekles, Bernhard - Kleine Suite for orchestra Op. 21
Sinding, Christian - Symphony in F- Major Op. 121
Tansman,  Alexandre - Sinfonia Piccola
Templeton-Strong, George - Die Nacht
Thieriot, Ferdinand - Serenade für Orchester F - Dur op.44
Thuille, Ludwig - Sextett Op. 6
Tscherepnin, Alexander - 3 Stücke für Kammerorchester
Tscherepnin, Nicolai - Le Pavillon d'Armide, Suite  Belaieffd LOGO
Wartensee, Xaver Schneider von - Dritte Symphonie B-Dur "Symphonie Militaire"
Zilcher, Hermann - Symphonie Nr.2

The series are dedicated to unjustly neglected works, which are no longer available or were never available before. It is a direct and idealistic response to  the fact, that the repertoire of classical music is shrinking every day and many little known pieces are vanishing into oblivion. Our scores are a contribution to help the music revive and survive. Please visit our website www.musikmph.de <http://www.musikmph.de/> <http://www.musikmph.de/ <http://www.musikmph.de/>>., if you want to know more about our activity. There you will also find the catalogue of our study scores which will allow a survey of the fundamental idea of our publication work.

Munich greetings
Peter Dietz

Musikproduktion Höflich
Enhuberstrasse 6-8 Rgb.