Subject: Re: The greatest singers who never appeared at the Met
From: Sergio da Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 11 Oct 2018 00:14:43 -0400

The acoustic at the MET is superb, I have no problem hearing Florez for
example. Wunderlich's voice was at least the same size I imagine unless his
voice was like Matteuzzi whom I had trouble hearing at the Vienna State
Opers. Another opera singer who heard Dieskau said his voice projected very
well at the Paris opera, which much smaller than the MET has a challenging
acoustic.
BTW I'd give an arm and a leg to hear Bsker in her prime at the MET !