Subject: Re: STRIKE!!!
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Oct 2018 21:14:25 -0500

Godfrey:
     You will get no argument out of me!  Their prices are WAY out of line and they are not at all accommodating to their patrons.  When I add up the price of the tickets, parking fees, dinner at a restaurant, etc, I usually decide to stay home and put on a DVD.
     They've gotten WAY out of control.  $600.00 for two orchestra seats on a Friday or Saturday evening.
Nor do we really get the superstars like Kaufmann, Florez, and Netrebko.