Subject: Re: STRIKE!!!
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:06:14 -0400

In the last 10 years I have traveled around the country and visited all
major opera companies and many regional ones. LOC has the highest
ticket prices of all in my experience and then to add insult to injury charges
an outrageous convenience fee for buying on line. If this drives me away,
which it does, it must also discourage many others. IIRC for Les Troyens a
couple of years ago the cheapest seats in the house were well over $100.
No wonder to me that they can't sell enough tickets.