Subject: Re: Tenor problems continue
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:49:24 -0700

I do love Alagna, have always since I first heard him in 1992.  It is time
for him to stop singing such a strenuous repertoire.  I still think he has
a few years left in the right roles or in concert - perhaps in concert with
his beautiful wife.  Samson would never have been a fit for his basically
lyric tenor.

Bravo Roberto!

Donald