Subject: Re: Tenor problems continue
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:36:48 -0400

I love Alagna and have a soft spot for him, but it seems the time has come
for the Met to see if Brandon Jovanovich can be arranged, depending on
whether his other commitments can be worked out and, of course, his own
sense of readiness to do it. (BTW, Thanks to Les for mentioning and
reminding us of Jovanovich in one of his recent posts.)

Vesna