Subject: Re: Renata Scotto was Adriana etc.
From: ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:59:19 -0500

I agree that Scotto's voice at the end was painful, but she fascinated me in some of the latter concerts with her ability to navigate certain music and keep the line flowing. I love her Canadian TV concert with a wide range of arias, some less successful than others, but all of them delivered with great artistry. The "vissi d'arte" is an exquisite heartfelt prayer.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone