Subject: Re: Adriana (was Caballe's commercial recorded legacy)
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Oct 2018 08:05:40 -0400

Caballe sang wonderfully, but it was among Scotto's greatest roles,
both vocally and visually. She was defining!

Both women shared as great a cast as could possibly be asked at that
time, Cossotto, Carreras and Louis Quilico conducted by Lopez-Cobos,
all at the top of their game.

Truly, nights to remember!

Bob