Subject: Re: The you-know-what has hit the fan
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Oct 2018 19:50:30 -0400

The ideal way to get opera to the masses, of whatever age, who do not
live within commuting distance to Lincoln Center, is to present the live
HD transmissions on PBS: clear our screens of Perry Como, of Doo
Wop, and of tired old pop culture fund raisers, for ten Saturdays a year,
and make American television great again.

dtmk