Subject: Re: STRIKE!!!
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Oct 2018 13:38:40 -0700

I lived in Chicago for four years, having left there in 2016.  I came from
New York and I have always found prices at the Met to be higher then at
Lyric.  And, not having side rings, the sight lines at Lyric although the
balconies were as ridiculously far away from the stage as the Met, were
better.  Also, most of the times I went, the theatre was full.  I never
attended a performance with as many empty seats as I see on a normal (non
Netrebko) night at the Met.

Donald