Subject: arabella at san francisco opera next friday anyone?
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Oct 2018 12:33:55 -0500

If anyone is planning to attend the SFO Arabella on the 19th and would like to meet for dinner before the performance please contact me off list.

Hoping for some dinner companionship and opera chatting,

Kurt Youngmann

We have the Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities. - Bill Maher