Subject: Re: NYTimes: For the First Time, the Met Will Perform Opera on Sundays
From: Alan Ruskis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 15 Sep 2018 12:34:57 -0400

I thought you were still traveling. Glad you had a nice trip.

Trish is leaving tomorrow for Chicago to help Jen while Jason goes on a dive.  She will be there till the 27th then home for 2 weeks before London. We have fights booked. Virgin Atlantic from Newark, 10:30 PM to LHR 10:30 AM. Haven't done anything about other transportation.

Heading to an Italian restaurant in Shelton Mary and Muhammad recommended tonight. If you are around and care to join us, let me know.

If not, we will connect soon for final planning.

Glad you are back safe.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone