Subject: Re: 2008 film of la boheme - question
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Aug 2018 18:36:35 +0000

I Agree! Though perhaps not perfect, I never get bored listening to Lucia, Trovatore, Carmen or La Rondine. I love most of Forza, but get bored with the long Melitone scene with the poor. Not nice, I suppose-LOL! There are so many wonderful operas, whether they are perfect or not. My first opera love, and perhaps still favorite opera was La Traviata, which could be my choice of a perfect opera.