Subject: Me too strikes again
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Aug 2018 00:53:18 -0400

I just had another thought. In a wider sense we are talking about patterns of behavior towards people deemed by the abuser to be vulnerable, or in some way forced to submit because of the pecking order.
Girls in beauty pageants in dressing rooms who are treated like meat.
People who need their job, so may be supposed to keep quiet.
And now in a larger context immigrant children...

So I was thinking that if society keeps taking a firm stand and rooting out Inhumane behavior in every context, perhaps we could reach a degree of civilization that we have not yet reached, and maybe those in authority might hesitate.

Yeah I know, it is pretty utopian, but whatever steps we take in every context might conceivably generalize. A more civil society with equality? I vote yes.

Sent from my iPhone