Subject: Re: Drive Your Neighbors Crazy!
From: Kirsten Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:28:27 -0700

Agitata da due venti is am excellent choice but I recommend this version:)

Watch "Kimchilia Bartoli - "Agitata da due venti"

https://youtu.be/vdQU-N8b3HA

Kimchilia (Kangmin Justin Kim) is actually a real countertenor and he's not
bad at all.

*******

I came across this article about a woman in Slovakia who has been
blasting an aria from Traviata for sixteen years.

Although technically she wasn't doing it to harass her neighbors,
which aria and by which artist would you choose to blast non-stop if
you wanted to drive your neighbors nuts? I would probably pick Agitata
Da Due Venti by Cecilia Bartoli. Although I could listen to it all
day, I'm sure it would cause others to pull their hair out.