Subject: Re: Everything Old is Old Again
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Aug 2018 17:00:14 -0500

Don:
    I'm very much afraid that you are right on target.  I too have countless numbers of CDs and am at an age where I think about what will become of them when my time comes.  Moreover, if I didn't have such an elaborate sound system, as well as a Yamaha Digital piano, I could easily downsize to a studio apartment, which I may do some day.  A Boze radio and DC player would probably do me just fine.  I feel a great sadness over this state of affairs, but one must face reality.  We're clinging to what will soon be considered relics.
                                     Les