Subject: Re: Everything Old is Old Again
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Aug 2018 16:20:51 -0400

I think you mean they could not have cared less;  they "could have cared
less",  means
they did care somewhat..  Plain English.

I know, that's not the problem, but I hate to think about the fate that
awaits some of these
enormous collections, so comprehensive, so carefully curated and stored, so
beautifully
documented.  How deluded we were if we ever believed they would have any
value other
than the fun it was while we were at it.

dtmk