Subject: Vote for Vogt
From: Ariane Csonka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:54:23 -0400

Call me shallow, but I do think it helps when a singer looks the part.  One forgives a lot of shortcomings (pun intended) when a voice like that of Peerce or Tucker pours out, but it was thrilling that, say, Jay Hunter Morris was a visually convincing Siegfried.  And Klaus Florian Vogt can join my Round Table any day.