Subject: Klaus Florian Vogt
From: Myriam Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Aug 2018 17:56:54 -0400

I was listening the other day to a performance of Lohengrin from the Royal
Opera, London, featuring Klaus Florian Vogt in the title role. How a
comprimario voice gets contracts to sing Wagnerian roles is beyond me. He
even has a CD out called Helden, where he sings Siegmund, Lohengrin,
Walther, and other heavy roles. How different from the recent Bayreuth
Lohengrin, featuring Piotr Beczala, who can compete with the great Gedda
and Konya in this role. Just my opinion.

Myriam