Subject: Re: Everything Old is Old Again
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Aug 2018 10:43:59 -0600

I I never get rid of my LPs and they are still boxed up in my garage, at
least the ones that wound up on CD.  Those that never made it onto a CD I
still have on my shelves.  I even still have all of my laserdisc which I
bought at Tower around the US when they had those terrific sales on them
DonD

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.