Subject: Re: Wagner and more Wagner today
From: DK Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Aug 2018 11:58:44 -0400

Not so tough.  Both of these have already been broadcast previously (live)
and both the BR and ORF broadcasts should be available on demand after today.

In a few minutes the Birgit Nilsson centenary concert from the Birgit
Nilsson museum will be livestreamed on sonostream.
https://sonostream.tv/live/celebration-concert-birgit-nilsson-100-years-2018-08-11

And at 2 pm there will be Rossini's Ricciardo e Zoraide from Pesaro, with
Juan Diego Florez and Pretty Yende, on RAI Radio Tre.

DK