Subject: Wagner and more Wagner today
From: Mark Bartelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Aug 2018 07:08:26 -0700

Wow ...  Two stations I listen to online the most
will be broadcasting Bayreuth performances today,
both recorded last month.

Starting at 12:05 EDT / 9:05 PDT Bavarian Radio
(http://streams.br.de/br-klassik_2.m3u) will be
broadcasting Tristan (Gould, Pape, Lang).

And ORF (http://mp3stream3.apasf.apa.at:8000) is
broadcasting Lohengrin at 1:30 EDT / 10:30 PDT
(Beczala, Harteros, Meier, et al.)

Thielemann conducts both.

Tough choice; I'll probably opt for the Lohengrin,
and record Tristan for listening later.