Subject: Re: Plot failures (was perfect operas)
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Aug 2018 17:24:48 -0500

Trovatore is no more improbable than many operas. I love the music and drama.
Anyone who has seen the video of Barbiere's Azucena cannot doubt how deranged the poor woman is. She is a tremendous opportunity for a mezzo with the chest and cutting edge and the theatrical chops to burn up the stage.
Viva Verdi!

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone