Subject: Re: Plot failures (was perfect operas)
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Aug 2018 17:43:54 -0400

Frankly, I could make a case and find a very logical reason why that wrong
baby was dropped in the fire.  Azucena, at this point, was completely
deranged having to watch her mother at the pyre.  No wonder she didn't
know what she was doing.  Who can blame her?
I'm probably alone but I actually thought Trovatore was an opera that
made sense.