Subject: Re: #metoo strikes again
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Aug 2018 06:47:44 -0400

"I completely agree with Don, Idia, and Roberta. Suicides often have
complex
roots, tragically... (though not always as in some cases of children who
succumb to vicious bullying by taking their own lives).

That said, as with many other controversial and sensitive issues, walking a
fine line between the witch hunt and bringing responsible for crime to
justice (jn #metoo case, sexual predators and rapists) is very important
and surely should not be let to tabloids to set the tone and run the agenda
as apparently was the case with Von Otter's husband."

In the serious case of suicides, this subject has taken a dramatic turn.  It is
so much more involved than just a prurient topic.
Thank you Vesna and Roberta for expressing what I am feeling but cannot
seem to say it as clearly as you can.