Subject: Re: O ma lyre immortelle
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:31:55 +0000

I only saw Louise once, at the NYC Opera. I had just come back from my first trip to Paris, so really liked the production which looked like Paris. I enjoyed the first act and thought the whole second act, which features that glorious aria, was wonderful. If I recall correctly, the Louise was Joanna Meier, who later on performed a lot of Wagner.