Subject: Re: O ma lyre immortelle
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jul 2018 16:51:12 -0400

There is a recording by the young Regine Crespin on the Accord label
that includes this wonderful aria, gorgeously sung as is everything on the
set.

The other selections are from "La Reine de Saba" by Gounod, "Sigurd" by
Reyer,
"La Juive" by Halevy, "Faust", "Marie Magdeleine" and "Werther" by Massenet.

I'm not sure of the year but it is long before her Met debut, and she is
in ravishing voice from top to bottom. It was a revelation!

The CD number is 200472.

Bob