Subject: Munich Festival
From: Evan Gamsu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Jul 2018 11:41:08 -0500

Hi all.

Wondering if anyone is attending the Munich Festival during 7/20-28.  I
will be at the Ring and the unfortunately cancelled Beczala recital
(though the substitution sounds fine enough.)  I inadvertently purchased
a second ticket to the Orlando Paladino on the 25th at 7, in case
anyone's looking for an extra, or an extra night out.

Email me if interested or if looking to meet up with a lone traveler
over the week. We can make bets on whether Kaufman will show for Walkure
with Parsifals left to go.

Evan G.

---