Subject: Regarding Joseph Schmidt
From: "Steve B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jul 2018 18:56:16 -0400

Greetings to you all. My question regards tenor Joseph Schmidt. Many
decades ago in my distant youth when opera recordings were on LP I was
browsing in a record shop and came across an LP of said tenor. On the back
of the sleeve it listed the tracks one of which was from 'Idomeneo'  and I
remember that after it were the words 'Fragment.' I was excited already
knowing the aria famously recorded by Jadlowska but I was nowhere near able
to find the cash to purchase it.
Since then despite all my efforts I have never found trace or reference of
the item.
Has anyone here ever heard reference to this mouthwatering possibility?
Respects to all

Steve B.