Subject: Chairs -- Was RE: Lucia
From: "Sterling ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 8 Jul 2018 18:57:35 +0000

Hi listers,

Do you think it might have started with Pena Bausch?  I have a vague memory of chairs being thrown around all over the place in one of her productions.  Never could figure out what all that meant... OR means...

BTW, don't forget the GREATCOATS, also a major feature in most "regie" stuff...  (for the fashion-impaired)  ... can't figure them out either...

Sterling Fuller-Lewis

www.pathway2opera.com