Subject: Re: Vishnevskaya
From: Maxwell Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:00:15 +0300

I only know of one recording, from a live performance. However, it’s turned up on a number of different labels over the years. My CD copy is on Philips.

Vishnevskaya and Markevitch also made a brilliant studio recording of Russian orchestral songs in London with the LSO for Philips, around the same time as the Mussorgsky “Songs and Dances of Death” with Rostropovich.

Max Paley

Sent from my iPhone