Subject: Re: Sesto's Parto
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Jul 2018 16:31:03 -0400

That is one of the creepiest things I ever saw.  The aria happens to be of
the variety I like least in Mozart, so I'm not one to judge her singing,
but what
was she supposed to be singing at?

One of my favorite Troyanos appearances was in THE VOYAGE, one of
the seemingly forgotten works of Philip Glass, which I saw at it's final
dress
rehearsal.  As Queen Isabella, she stole the show.  Interestingly, Texaco
broadcast the world premiere performance on the night of the 500th
anniversary of the Discovery:  October 12, 1992.

dtmk