Subject: Re: >Re: Tetelman
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Jul 2018 11:58:14 -0700

Yup, that's him.  He is a gorgeous tenor but he would have been a Leonard
Warren type baritone with a glorious top.  Either way, he is a young singer
which great, great potential, should have a superb career and he is so very
easy on the eyes.  Tall, dark and handsome.  With a voice.  What more could
you want.

Donald # 2