Subject: Re: >Re: Tetelman
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:42:41 +0000

Did he started as a baritone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYE33Ppci6M
Miguel
-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of opera and related issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of G. Paul Padillo
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2018 1:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: <SUSPECTED SPAM>Re: Tetelman

This kid's name came up almost exactly a year ago on the list under the subject title:
"Jonathan Tetelman WOW!!!"

I remember watching almost all of his videos before posting the following then:

"What a beautiful, often exciting voice - with a lot of power and "meat" to the sound.  I've watched him in most of his videos now and really love the voice.

My only genuine criticism has nothing to do with his singing.  I hope someone teaches him to reign in the arm gestures and perpetual motion - the guy never stops moving his body from here to there, from there to here and frequently his arms look like he's directing traffic or doing semaphore.  Less is more in this regard as all of that movement detracts from the most important elements of his performance.  He's young . . . hopefully he'll learn."

Here's hoping he's reigned some of that energy from his limbs in and lets it come out in the music!  Hoping for great things!

p.