Subject: Re: Very Warm for May (was Renee Fleming)
From: Rich Lowenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 12 Jun 2018 01:56:32 +0000

Harvey Schmidt was also included in the Tony's memorial tribute. He and
Jones will always be remembered for The Fantasticks but I've enjoyed
their other works as well--anyone (else) remember "I Do! I Do!"?

Tom Jones is of course also well known as a Welsh singer, and as the
lead character in a novel by Fielding.