Subject: Re: France Musique in English
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:27:31 -0400

Thank you very much, Frank.

One can actually listen to the France-Musique FM radio station *live* by clicking on this link
:

https://www.francemusique.fr/direct

or by going to France-Musique’s French-language web page at
https://www.francemusique.fr/ and clicking on “Le Direct” in the upper right-hand corner,
which just takes you to the link above.

When I lived in Brazil, I used to listen to a very fine classical music station called Cultura-
FM.  It still exists and you can listen to it *live* at http://culturafm.cmais.com.br/.  On that
page, click on either “Cultura Brasil” or “Cultura FM” in the upper right-hand corner.  Talk is
kept to a minimum.

“Cultura Brasil” broadcasts high-quality Brazilian folk music, whereas “Cultura FM”
broadcasts classical music and opera.

Cheers and all the best,

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.
“Notre charmant voisin” (“Our Charming Neighbour”), as Canada’s Louise Beaudoin, who
represents the electoral district of Rosemont in the National Assembly of Quebec, put it on
TV yesterday