Subject: Re: Operacast
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Jun 2018 12:10:43 -0400

I too notice that in the last week it has completely shut down although I was able to use at last week

Alan SavadaWashington DCvia the Samsung Galaxy S®8+
-------- Original message --------From: Myriam Hernandez <[log in to unmask]> Date: 6/8/18  9:59 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Operacast
Is someone in the group having trouble accessing the Operacast web page? I
have not been able to access it for the past two days. Any help is
appreciated.

Myriam