Subject: Re: the real final night at the old Met 1966
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:50:57 -0400

Donald

I do think that this has become a tempest in even less than a
teapot, but, there certainly were pillars (or posts if you want)
at least at the Dress Circle and Balcony levels. I was cautioned
about them more than once at the box office.  i sat behind them
a couple of times and they were no great impediment. The thing
is, they had a very small circumference, but they were there!

Bob