Subject: Re: The Met's gold curtain
From: Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Jun 2018 12:05:15 -0400

Some organization (forget which) was selling fringes from the gold
curtain - of course, I grabbed one while I could.  It is buried in an
insulated baggie & I'm afraid is in a crumbling condition!  But the
amusing thing is that during the last few weeks people were bringing
screw drivers & razors to performances in order to pry up the seat
numbers & carve out pieces of carpeting...ah well.

Paolo