Subject: Re: The Met's gold curtain
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:05:17 -0400

For  weeks after the building was leveled, no barrier to the
site was erected, and you could help yourself to bricks, as
well as to fragments of terra cotta ornament.  I walked by
to and from work everyday, and still have a decent amount.
of the stuff after giving some away years ago.   All you had
to do to get a swatch of the gold curtain was buy the RCA
lp album of historical "Opening Night" performance to which
it was attached