Subject: Re: Kristine Ciesinski
From: Trish Callis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Jun 2018 18:01:10 +0000

This is sad news.  A couple of years ago she was featured in a PBS film about glider pilots in the West.  I remembered her sisterís performance as Siebel at the Lyric and wrote to Kristine about it.  She responded graciously, inviting me to go up with her the next time I was in Colorado.

Patricia L. Callis (Trish)