Subject: Re: SIRIUS OFFERINGS: Week 23 of 2018 - June 4-10th
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Jun 2018 13:03:32 -0400

several of us have written emails and had no response (i have never had a
response from the email address on the met opera page).  I am going to
reach out to the MET Radio guys to see if they can light a fire under
sirius folks or provide the schedule for next week at least or an
explanation.

Since Sirius is a subscription service, they should be providing either an
explanation or a downloadable schedule in pdf format.

but either there is a huge problem with the scheduling database at sirius
or no one at Sirius or the Met cares much - I would think SOMEONE at the
MET would have been monitoring that site.

Its been three days now and NOT any announcements on the sirius page about
issues with the scheduling software (which is obviously the problem since
there were listings thru Sunday on Thursday and then they disappeared)..

anyway draw your own conclusions from the silence by both companies.

I get so frustrated as more and more frequently accountability to
customers/subscribers is not anyone's priority.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel