Subject: operacast.com ... It's baaaacckk ?
From: Mark Bartelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Jun 2018 06:23:53 -0700

Brian T wrote ...

"That is just the facebook page, not the site that
was there originally."

Hmm, I'd never actually visited the Operacast site
before, so I can't really say.  That page doesn't
look particularly Facebook-ish to me, though.  And
when I click on "Saturday" at the top of the page,
I get a list of things scheduled for today.

If what's there now is its Facebook page, what did
www.operacast.com look like previously?