Subject: Re: Arena Flegrea (was Old fashioned prompters)
From: Russ Geschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 May 2018 21:01:13 -0500

I thought that you would probably be able to readily list Guelfi's roles
with LOC.  Missing, so I thought, was Jack Rance, as Guelfi was in the 1954
Maggio Musicale cast imported to Chicago in 1956, but then I got off my duff
and checked Davis "Opera in Chicago" and found that the part was given to
LOC favorite Tito Gobbi.