Subject: Re: AAP reports restoration soon Met says of Levine broadcasts to Sirius
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 16 May 2018 08:46:43 -0400

Sweetie: Claudio Abbado - adored by all his musicians, kind and gentle manner achieving maximum results.

´╗┐On 5/15/18, 9:37 PM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of donald kane" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    "Sweetie" did not originate with me; I was quoting it as a response to
    another's ironic posting about Von Karajan.

    Yes, Bruno Walter was a notable exception to what I regard as a general
    rule about the stringencies of conducting.

    dtmk