Subject: Re: Butterfly Broadcast from the Met on WQXR
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:47:54 -0500

I think it is more distressing when you see it on HD, which gets really close to it, and the puppeteers who act out each scene themselves, and are totally annoying.  The one time I saw it in the house it was not nearly as bad, and of course from the family circle it must be perfectly fine...  Yes, go to the house and not to the HD, not so easy for those of us outside of NYC.