Subject: Re: Butterfly Broadcast from the Met on WQXR
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Mar 2018 00:17:57 -0600

   Was kind of embarrassed to publicly state that I saw those "Chucky" movies.  My two nephews used to like it when I took them to see horror movies and I did.  The "puppet" in the current Met production of "Butterfly" actually makes me physically ill. I find it grotesque and simply unwatchable.  But you and I seem to be the only two to take such note of it.
> On March 7, 2018 at 10:59 PM Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> " By the way, I find the puppet in this production to be very disturbing and
> creepy and I find those guys operating it to be very distracting.  The first
> time I encountered this production and saw the puppet, I kept thinking
> about those "Chucky" movies."
> Move over Les, you have company.  There aren't too many of us.

Modify your settings: