Subject: Re: Butterfly Broadcast from the Met on WQXR
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:08:37 +0000

I only saw it on TV, and as long as there were no closeups, I
liked it fine, and I thought the overall production was VERY
beautiful, but it did not work for me in closeups, not because
of the puppet's physical appearance, but because I found
the prominence of the puppeteers offputting. Too much
presence, but the concept didn't bother me at all.

Bob