Subject: Re: Flotow's Martha
From: John Greiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Mar 2018 21:02:18 -0500

Baltimore Opera performed Martha in the early 90s (late 80s?) I believe.  The production was bought by NY City Opera to do there. However, since both companies went belly up (though City Opera is back in some form), I have no idea what happened to the production which I believe was by John Lehmeyer.  Since part of it is at a fair, there was a "roller coaster" in the background, a 2-d prop that was cute.  It was set around 1900 if I remember correctly.  Its a nice opera, definitely worth doing again.

Best,

John Greiner