Subject: Re: Elektra - second performance 3/5
From: Ivy Lin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Mar 2018 20:10:32 -0500

I was at the second performance as well. I was actually shocked to hear how much different
Goerke sounded from the livestream I heard on the premiere. The top was so much more
constricted and from where I was sitting, inaudible.

Full review here:
http://poisonivywalloftext.blogspot.com/2018/03/an-elektra-with-no-charge.html